Wednesday, December 16, 2009

STRATEGY FOR CSE

It has been my dream that I should be part of the developmental process of
the nation. I wanted to come to such a position from where I can positively
influence the policies of the country. I come from a good family background and
got the best that the society can provide me. Therefore, I believed that its my
responsibility to serve the society. Of all the options, I found that
Civil Service provides the best opportunity. The recruitment is through a
grueling 3-stage 18 month process at an all-India level. Ever since I made Civil
Service as my career, I have been struggling hard to keep up to the standards of
the examination. I would like to share my personal experiences and my knowledge
of the exam. I hope it would of some help to Civil Service aspirants in
realizing their dream.
by
Veneel krishna (ias)

No comments:

Post a Comment